COVID-19 RELIEF ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, Online, Saturday, 25. July 2020
About this Event
WELCOME to COVID-19 RELIEF ASSISTANCE PROGRAM Registration Site!
Please Read ALL details below in its entirety, then hit the "REGISTER" button below to register.
1)Application is set on a timer and must be completed within 3-HOURS, or application will time out and you will need to re-do, and re-submit the information in order to be considered for the program;
2)This program is for GWINNETT COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY; and
3)After completing the registration on the next couple of pages, you will then be prompted to upload the following documents, (failure to upload required documents will result in an INCOMPLETE/INELIGIBLE application):
- Proof of US citizenship/qualified immigrant status -- 1 Document (ie. birth certificate, passport, State ID, Green card, etc.)
- Proof of Gwinnett County Residency -- 1 Document (ie. rental agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill)
- Proof of COVID-19 Impact--1(+) Documents (ie. Loss work/Reduced Hours/Layoff/Furlough/Termination Letter because of COVID-19, Unemployment Benefits Letter, Past Due Rent Notice, Notice to Vacate, Utility Disconnection Notice)
[STOP] We are invested in your success. Please complete the application in its entirety. Upon successful submission of the application you will receive a confirmation page as well as a confirmation email sent to the email address you submitted.
REMINDER: Your application IS NOT COMPLETE until you have uploaded and submitted the required documents.
***********FACTS ABOUT THE COVID-19 RELIEF ASSISTANCE PROGRAM************
Who is eligible for benefits? Gwinnett County residents only.
How long does it take to get Relief benefits? Up to 20 days
What does the Transportation Program entail? Free transportation to and from:1) employment; 2) grocery stores; 3) Medical facilities (within 7-10 mile radius of zip code 30360).
How does the Transportation Program work? Client schedules transportation needs a minimum of one week in advance. Passenger vans transport clients.
-“No shows” subject to ineligibility for future transportation, if cancellation of service not done 2 hours prior to arrival of driver.
What does the Meal Assistance Program entail? Freshly prepared meals provided weekly for clients impacted by COVID-19.
How does the Meal Assistance Program work? Fresh nutritious meals will be distributed on site daily between 2-4pm, Monday through Saturday. Off site food deliveries will be made at 2 additional locations within a 5 mile radius of 30360.
What does the Housing Assistance Program provide? Temporary housing for families impacted by COVID-19 (Limited spots available)
SPIRITUAL & EMOTIONAL CARE: Counselors will provide free spiritual and emotional counseling via telephone/zoom sessions.
What information will I need to provide to determine eligibility?
- Proof of US citizenship/qualified immigrant status - Choose one (birth certificate, passport, State ID)
- Proof of Gwinnett County Residency - Choose one (rental agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill)
- Proof of COVID-19 Impact- (Loss work/Reduced Hours/Layoff/Furlough/Termination Letter because of COVID19, Unemployment Benefits Letter, Past Due Rent Notice, Notice to Vacate, Utility Disconnection Notice, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application, Sign and date application, and upload all required documents to prove eligibility. Documents MUST be uploaded for all questions indicating”(PROOF REQUIRED)”.
- Step 2: Upon receipt, retain copy of your eligibility letter to show staff (phone image, or print copy)
- Step 3: Talk with us. You may need to complete an interview. If so, we will give you an appointment. This interview can be completed by phone.