ANNA 503 - Virtual Fall Workshop 2020, Online, Sunday, 20. September 2020
About this Event
In celebration of Nephrology Nurses Week, special ANNA Member registration!
Two great speakers focusing on COVID-19 & Kidney Care:
- COVID-19 and Kidney Care:
Experience from New Orleans - Sarah Struthers, MD
Putting our ethical framework to the test: What the experience of clinicians during the COVID-19 pandemic teaches us about practice in real-world settings of limited health care resources
- Kate Butler, MD
CE’s are being applied for. Anticipate approximately 2.5 hours
- Techs – To receive CE’s, register online.
- RN’s – To receive CE’s, include RN license number with online registration.
To look up RN license number online –
- AK: https://www.commerce.alaska.gov/cbp/main/Search/Professional
- OR: https://osbn.oregon.gov/OSBNVerification/Default.aspx
- WA: https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/providercredentialsearch/
After you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email and it is also your receipt.
On 9/19 all registered participants will be emailed the link for access to the sessions, handouts, & evaluations
NO REFUNDS. Contact event planners for special circumstances.